The ideal partner should meet the following criteria to gain consideration for a Mad For Chicken Franchise:
- Experience as a single or multi-unit restaurant operator
- Minimum liquid assets of $250,000 per store to be developed
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 per store to be developed
- Infrastructure and resources to meet your development schedule
- Real estate experience in the market to be developed
- Total commitment to the development of the Mad For Chicken brand
Aside from the required capital investment, a franchisee must be actively involved as an operator of their Mad For Chicken restaurant(s) either through their own involvement or that of a dedicated operating partner (with equity) who is committed to the full-time management of the Mad For Chicken business.
The estimated total initial investment ranges vary depending on express model to casual dining models.
Get Started Here